Monday, January 3, 2011

Open Door

Eyes
 as windows to the soul.
Words

as pages of the book we turn
The flame from within

sometymes afraid to burn...
People's perception,

 Reality's deception
Misconception
I dont know anyrhing for sure.
But I discovered a book that I would like to learn
My mind is open, as is your book
I invite you to take a closer look
My words may well be a door

 and quite possibly more than you are looking for.
I wasn't .

Im not but I would and I could...
My only intent was to be understood,
Perhaps this existence escapes understanding
One foot forward, up in the air, fall flat on my face
Am I taking off or fumbling my landing?
My thoughts, my fears, and desires ...
Everything I am,
 I  share from the start.
Perhaps not yet realized;
Keys to my heart

and secrets of this soul within.
This is how I'd like to begin.
The depths of me and this is an open door ,
If you are of the mind to find out more

1 comment:

  1. Very enticing poetry! Poetry has such a way with me too!

    My Best

    ReplyDelete