Friday, January 7, 2011

in death

In Death I shall Succeed
Failure looms all around me
Fears prevent me from being me
No one understands the voices that I hear,
They are not going away thats been made perfectly clear.
The taunts the ridicule this war inside my head
I cannot put one foot in front of the other, because Im just as good as dead.
In death I picture silence, something I so long to hear
And everpresent is the realization of everything I fear
Anxiety has reached its all tyme high
Disorder, mentally ill, Failing myself
I just want to die.
I don’t wanna fail you-you have given me so very much.
But Insanity prevents feeling Reality I want to touch
Derogatory, belittling, demeaning I am being demoralized each day
And nothing doing I can’t make these voices go away.
They hinder my emotions, falter my steps and progress? They paralyze,
And everyday a tad bit more inside of me dies.
A minute is a lifetime without sane thoughts intact
A lifetime of sanity is an unseen shore of reality in fact
If later comes, I finish this then
Otherwise death is where Ill be able to begin

No comments:

Post a Comment