Friday, January 7, 2011

2 faced

I came to you from a place far away,
of completely different tyme
myriad mazez
and criss-crossed lines
You dream,
And I walk the corridors of your mind...
You search,
Instinctively knowing
That one day
you will find...
You look,
and I wonder
do you see,
Could be,
you keep looking,
maybe so
if anyone will ever be…
most definitely…,…

Happy?.....
Gratified.?
If not at all,…
..content??
of course, I would
go there again,
with you…
will you,
even ask where?
Mesmerized and speechless
Held in tunnel vision stare
Will what is heard,
Be the same as it was meant?
And what I wanted to say ,
Be the way it went?
-your private thoughts,
transmit signals with intensity
a million miles away,
shatters my togetherness
left in
complete disarray
I saw
but didn't really see,
that all along
my reflection
had no recollection
of ever being me..
One day becomes,
Then, changes to the next,
Quite suddenly ,
I find myself
and that
I am
perplexed.
The present turns to past-
Reality of the moment,
But its changing way too fast,
Before I know it
Me has been replaced
The Other Me,
Last conscious thought
Known to either me,
She needs to be erased....or is it faced?

No comments:

Post a Comment