Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A letter to Shame

Dear Shame,

You no longer reside in me …
You came uninvited …
You snuck up on me …
I’m erasing all the faces you used …
Your history no longer has power over me …
I am no longer your slave …
For the truth has set me free … it wasn’t my fault …
I was a victim … I committed no crime …
But that’s what you do, you lie, you confuse …
You point fingers when the problem is you …
How dare you demand I stay quiet …
Silence was the biggest weapon you held over me …
I have no relation with you … this day I break free …
I realize you are just a lie, created to keep me down …
Today you’re evicted … it’s been way too long …
There’s a life that’s waiting for me …
The prison you kept me in … I’ve now found the key …
I have a voice … I will no longer remain silent … I’m breaking free
I demand you go somewhere else …
You no longer reside in me …



I did not write this, but certainly have felt it...

http://www.lovefraud.com/blog/2012/01/06/letters-to-lovefraud-to-the-liar-named-shame/

No comments:

Post a Comment