Saturday, December 17, 2011

Same disaster everytyme,

The brain can barely keep track and caught up with the mind,
The situation unfolds as clearly as can be,
But styll theres always the things you cant seem to see.
You are so smart,
Sure,
You know it all,
Better get down from your pedastool,
Truth shall see you fall.

Always the same you Act the way we do,
But who but you, always forgets
Theres always one more view??
That you seem to forget one might
Actually have , that it could be as true
As the visions of the misconceptions that perception leads to view

You are hardly perfect
I dont pretend to try
My truth is as good as it gets,
But you would rather lie
Your illusions of grandeur
Cannot be considered competition for me,
You berate and belittle
Ferocious vile spittle
Venomous words
turnabout
Accuse what you do not see

Situations you twist and turn
Allowing more credit
Than you honestly earn
You hear what you want
Use what you can
Manipulating circumstances
Resorting to tactics

To make you more man
Inferior or insecure?
Definitely issues or a complex
Too much for me
When my utmost efforts barely receive a cynical scowl
And the way you turn the smallest of things,
To make me look so fowl
All you have done, how you put yourself out for me
In your mind make you so much bigger and better than I could ever be

Each and every effort
Met with disdain
Depleting all my energies
I lose so much with nothing to gain
I can predict your denial
I know you well
Whispered secrets
lovers promised
instead a
Fuck you and Goto Hell!!



By krptdnacnce, © 2007, All rights reserved.
→ Show additional poem info

No comments:

Post a Comment