Saturday, December 17, 2011

RePete

RePete

It was today
But happened long ago,
The boy I met
And belong to styll yet
became the man I’ll never know
and the lifetimes of dreams
I’ll never forget.

It was meant one way,
taken another
not the usual practice or habit
Of the one that I do,
Can never have,
And accept as my lover.

You think like yesterday,
that went an opposite way
When you objectively dice and masochistic- like slice
Everything you think you think you hear me say

I doubt I could
You insist I would
If we aren’t already running opposite directions
We definitely should.

No doubts in my mind
My heart’s an even bigger mess,
And to my disappointment,
My body styll responds to your caress

On those rare occasions
we speak the same language
Hidden messages revealed from a touch
The look in the eyes
The eyes that say too much
Flash for the briefest of moments .
And in for a big surprise
The loving turns dark and ugly
Thought was truth was found to be lies


And all those foul things you said, they are true
They happen to describe you

No comments:

Post a Comment