Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Jane

My "dear Jane" letter much to my surprise
was 2 lines; an apology , reference in past tense
without further ado our end summarized.

Much like the recipients name space
already been forgotten or intentionally left blank
you ve placed me in the past put behind you
while I still struggle to think.

your apology adds to my confusion
you guess, you wanted, you did and you're sorry
I had a break down in a hooptie ( theoreticaly speaking)
and you broke out a ferrari...
it didnt work but you really tried
I put all my eggs in one basket
and although you wanted them scrambled
they were more like southern fried

you really did love
we just werent meant to be
those times that meant the world to you
cant help but to agree.

you did try, did love me
but love you I still do
You arent willing to change a thing
done...over...Through

just like magik
you decide
come go
get off the ride

Just like that
so quick to detach
your deeds and doings
never match

i love you
i hate you
I know I never knew you

No comments:

Post a Comment